Australia Tourist Visa
The Visitor visa (subclass 600) is granted to Thai citizens wishing to enter Australia for tourism and business activities. Thai citizens travelling to Australia will need to obtain a valid Australian visa and may also benefit from professional assistance in helping them choose the right visa category and meeting all requirements. This will ensure that your visa application is ready for submission.
- Intend to stay only temporarily in Australia
- Adequate financial access to support yourself on the trip
- Proof of health and good character requirements
- Strong personal circumstances to show the applicant will return to their home country in the form of ongoing employment, dependent family members, assets and properties in Thailand etc.
- The applicant’s previous travel and immigration history
Tourism under this category includes holidays, recreation and seeing family or friends. Business visitor activities may include attending a conference, negotiation or an exploratory business visit. Undertaking employment under this category of visa is strictly prohibited.
Visitor visas may be issued for a validity of up to three, six and 12 months.
Interactive Visa Assistance
- Professional review and examination of your case and expert advice on proceeding
- Complete filing and review of the Visitor visa application
- Scheduling of your visa appointment and guidance by our immigration staff
- Review and preparation of all required documents and interview questions prior to submission
- Specialist supervision and consultation of every step of the application process and after
10 working days