Canada Tourist Visa
Canada has much to offer to its visitors including beautiful scenery, endless lakes and an amicable cosmopolitan society. Under the tourist visitor visa, you can come and visit Canada for a temporary period of time. This visa permits Thai citizens to come and visit Canada with their dependents as well. Applicants must state that their purpose of visiting is only for tourism and not to participate in work or study.
A Canadian citizen, or a permanent resident who is living in Canada may be eligible to sponsor their spouse (same or opposite sex) and any dependent children for permanent residence in Canada. The sponsorship can be made for a spouse or partner who is living either inside or outside Canada.
- A valid passport
- Proof of sufficient funds for the duration of their intended stay
- Current employment details
- Letter of invitation from a Canadian friend or relative
- Complete travel itinerary and plans
Interactive Visa Assistance
- Professional review and examination of your visa case for processing at the embassy
- Complete filing and review of documents to be submitted for the visa processing
- Translation and certification of all documents to be submitted to the embassy
- Scheduling of the visa interview at the Canada Visa Centre
- Review and preparation of all required documents and interview questions/guide prior to Interview
- Specialist supervision and consultation of every step of the application process and after
Visitor visas can be granted for either a single entry visa and multiple entries. A multiple entry visa allows entry into Canada for six months at a time without the need for reapplication. The multiple entry tourist visa can be issued up to 10 years.
A single entry visa allows you to enter Canada only once and must be used before the expiry of the visa. A new visa must be applied if visiting Canada again.
12 working days